I love Nissan Skyline GTR R32 2002 model. I'd never buy it coz, I would not want to pay the unreal taxes that our beloved government levies on luxury and sports cars, ( they put a Camry as a luxury car, I thought Lexus, BMWs,Mercs are luxary cars, Oh! but to tax common people you need to put everything under luxury).
BTW I have decided to buy a bullock cart. Doesn't need a number plate, it has the following specs:
- AWD, ATV
- Intelligent torque control
- 100% fuel free, mileage unlimited
- Auto driving augmentation control
- Fully automatic drive mode
- Auto park mode
- No experience required for driving, the vehicle adapts and augments according to your stupidity.
- Highly customizable, you can separate the engine and the chassis, and change the body whenever you need or feel like.
- Ultimate safety, the engine kicks strangers if some one came close with wrong intention, also the engine walks into the garage on its own.
- It will surpass Euro2 environment protection standards by miles.
- All you have to do is pat it every morning to make it and you have a comfortable drive.
So thinking about the taxes and Oxen and Skyline GTR, I had this funny dream. Well I was driving my GTR on Autobahn and I was pushing it to the limits and suddenly I could feel vibrations from the steering wheel, a slight wobble!
I though for crying out loud sakes this is DREAM, do I have to change tires in dream!! well I started thinking about tow out and in, probably something wrong with the alignment.
Well I got out of my car and I saw the problem! it had cart wheels instead of 19" Momo Alloy wheels! I think.
My car had CART WHEELS! may as well put Oxen in the front!
Any one want to ride wid me!! In my brand new skyline GTR with cart wheels.!